The Epiphone Inspired By The 1964 Texan is an electric/acoustic Guitar inspired by the Epiphone Texan - the Guitar, introduced in 1958, that became the choice of countless musicians, including Paul McCartney, Peter Frampton and Noel Gallagher.
This new model is a reproduction of the 1964 Texan- the Guitar with which McCartney wrote and recorded "Yesterday", one of the most recorded and popular songs ever.
- Mahogany back and sides with Mahogany 1960's SlimTaper™ neck and solid Spruce top
- Rosewood fingerboard (14" radius) with pearloid Parallelogram inlays
- Scale: 25.5"
- 20 frets
- Adjustable truss rod
- Nut width: 1.68"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine heads: Vintage-style, 14:1 ratio with small cream buttons
- Power: Two #2032 lithium batteries (3V)
- Pickups: Shadow NanoFlex™ low-impedance at the bridge
- Electronics: Shadow Sonic sound-hole mounted system controls master volume, high EQ, low EQ, phase Switch, low Battery indicator