The Epiphone: G-400 Pro takes design inspiration from the historic SG or 'Solid Guitar', but is improved by Alnico Classic PRO™ pickups and coil-tapping via push/pull controls.
The original SG not only rivalled guitars of its own era for sonic variety but also proved to be a sign of things to come. Scores of rock, hard rock and metal guitarists embraced the original SG and made it a classic.
Now, the Epiphone: G-400 Pro gives you the sound of a true SG - but without the vintage price tag and with the added tonal variety that you’ve come to expect from Epiphone.
- Mahogany body with Mahogany SlimTaper™ "D" profile neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays (12" radius)
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone™ Stopbar
- Scale: 24.75"
- Frets: 22, medium jumbo
- Nuts: 1.68 width, black imitation bone (PVC)
- Hardware: Nickel
- Trussrod cover:SG PRO
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson™ Vintage Classics, 14:1 ratio
- Pickups: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ 4-wire humbuckers in neck and bridge position