Rhythm Guitar 365: Daily Exercises For Developing, Improving And Maintaining Rhythm Guitar Technique provides 365 exercises – one for every day of the year – to keep your rhythm chops fine tuned. The online audio tracks include demos of all 365 exercises.
Rhythm Guitar 365: Daily Exercises For Developing, Improving And Maintaining Rhythm Guitar Technique covers:
- chord theory and the fundamentals of rhythm
- basic and complex fingerpicking and strum patterns
- popular diatonic and non-diatonic progressions
- major, minor, diminished, and augmented triads
- major, minor, and dominant seventh chords
- extended and altered chords; major and minor keys
...and much more.
By practicing these, you'll gain greater knowledge of chord construction and progressions, exposure to the rhythm styles of several musical genres, improved fingerpicking and strumming technique, increased chord-voicing vocabulary and more.