The Yamaha YTC10 is a practical clip-on digital chromatic tuner. It comes packed with useful features which will make life easier for guitarists, bass players and even Ukulele maestros.
The Yamaha YTC10 features a high or low 'sensitivity' option which makes tuning easy whatever the background noise levels.
This highly versatile tuner can easily be calibrated and pitch shifted with A4 = 415Hz, 435Hz - 446Hz options. As you'd expect an on-board Auto Tune is also available, whilst the useful automatic power off function powers down the device when it has been inactive for 15 minutes.
With vibration sensitivity, there is no need to plug your instrument in using a lead in order to tune. With clear LED and pitch illumination, this tuner will suit any environment and, being so handy in size, the Yamaha YTC10 will fit into your pocket or instrument case.
- Mode: Auto tuning
- Tuning Range: A0 - C8
- Tuning Accuracy: ± 1 cent
- Pitch Shift: A4=415Hz, 435 Hz ~ 446 Hz
- Additional Function: Sensitivity-modulate, backlight, auto power-off, memory backup
- Input Method: Vibration sensor
- Power Supply: Lithium battery CR2032 (3V)
- Battery Life: approx 30 hours (Depending upon usage and conditions)
- Overall Dimensions: 83.7(W) x 26.1(H) x 26.0(D) mm (including clip)
- Weight: 50g (including batteries)
- Operating Range of Clip: 25mm
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Lithium battery CR2032