Saxophone Globetrotters - E Flat Edition brings together twelve toe-tapping original tunes in styles from around the world-from Arabic to Chinese and from klezmer to the Cuban cha-cha-cha- for the budding saxophonist.
This unique book presents a kaleidoscope of musical traditions, with supporting background information and backing tracks that capture each sound-world. To help with technique and interpretation, every piece includes tailored warm-ups and stylistic tips from the authors.
With options for saxophone or piano accompaniment, and an inspirational CD, Globetrotters is the ultimate resource for aspiring musicians looking to go travellin'.
- 12 fun pieces in styles from around the world
- Suitable for young saxophonists everywhere (2+ years' playing experience/around Grade 2-4 standard)
- Range of styles including bossa nova, klezmer, township jazz, Brazilian, Bulgarian, and Greek
- Fascinating background information and tailored warm-ups
- Includes saxophone accompaniments for a teacher or more experienced pupil, and piano accompaniments with guitar chords
- CD with performances and backings for every piece, recorded by renowned world-music performers