Flute 101: Mastering the Basics is a uniquely comprehensive teaching resource which, in one book, takes the student through introductory, beginning, and intermediate curriculum. The innovative lesson plans present, in a clear and logical sequence, songs duets, and creative activities to develop tone, technique, and musicianship. The pioneering set of teaching and phrasing guides make Flute 101: Mastering the Basics a must-have staple of the flute teaching studio.
Special features of Flute 101: Mastering the Basics:
- Enriches the technical, musical and creative developments of beginning flautists
- Warm-ups, skill practice and supplemental activities based on learning theory research
- Numerous duets to promote aural and rhythmic skills
- A variety of creative activities that address different learning styles
- Promotes development of musicianship and a beautiful sound
- An extensive collection of well-known songs and Christmas and Hanukah duets
- A Teacher's Guide with a wealth of information and innovative teaching ideas
- A Phrasing Guide presents an organised curriculum to explore musical phrasing
- Perfect for use in the private studio, university studio and woodwind classes
- An innovative approach to teaching beginners!