The Peavey Xport's high-quality ASIO™ and Core Audio™ drivers offer rock-solid performance for both Windows® and Mac® OS X.
Powered by the USB bus and featuring both Headphone and Line outputs, the Xport provides musicians with a simple, hassle-free digital recording solution. Included with Xport is Peavey ReValver™ HPse amp modeling software, the only virtual amplifier that captures the true tone characteristics of vacuum tubes.
This state-of-the-art software can be used as a stand-alone virtual amplifier or with your favorite recording software. We also include the REAPER™ digital audio workstation software, an advanced multi-track audio production and recording environment for Windows and OS X, is also included with the Xport.
- 1/4" guitar instrument input
- Headphone output with volume control
- Line output with volume control
- USB cable included
- ASIO™ / OS X (Core Audio™) drivers
- Windows® XP/Vista/7 - Mac® OS X
- Includes free ReValver™ HPse and REAPER DAW software
- Requires personal computer with USB 1.1 or higher, running Windows® XP SP2, Windows Vista or Mac® OS-X
- USB bus powered
- Weight Packed: 1.00 lb(0.454 kg)
- Width Packed: 6.5"(16.51 cm)
- Height Packed: 7.25"(18.415 cm)
- Depth Packed: 2"(5.08 cm)