The revised edition for Suzuki Violin School, Volume 5 is now available. Like the other revised Violin books, the music has been edited by the International Violin Committee. Other features include:
- New engravings in a more easily readable 9 x 12 format.
- New editing of pieces, including bowings and fingerings.
- Available together with a newly recorded CD.
- CD recorded by William Preucil, Concertmaster of the Cleveland Orchestra.
- Piano accompaniments recorded by Linda Perry.
Titles: Gavotte (J. S. Bach), Concerto in A Minor, 2nd Movement, Op. 3 No. 6 (A. Vivaldi), Concerto in G Minor (A. Vivaldi), Country Dance (C. M. von Weber), German Dance (K. D. von Dittersdorf), Gigue (F. M. Veracini), Concerto for Two Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043, 1st Movement, Violin I (J. S. Bach).
This title is available in SmartMusic.