An excellent Flute for the new Flute player or those returning to study. The Trevor James 10x is an extremely free blowing instrument which assists the Flute player to learn at a quicker pace. High quality silver-plating with final hand set-up in the Trevor James UK technical workshops.
- New advanced headjoint features - Designed to be free blowing to assist the new player in obtaining easy and yet rich sound production
- Double skin yellow pads - Carefully worked by Trevor James technicians to give an accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument
- Felts instead of cork under the tail arms – Very quiet mechanism
- New triple plated finish (Trevor James believe this technique to be unique) – a double layer of silver-plating on top of a flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish of each instrument.
- High quality wooden case
- Fine care and attention to the finishing of all key work – carefully worked during manufacture and then double checked by the Trevor James UK technicians to ensure instrument looks great to the eye!
- Accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly - Gives a secure and positive feel to the student.