You have a ukulele, you know just enough to be dangerous, and now you’re ready to do something with it. You’re in luck: Ukulele Exercises For Dummies can help you become a better player.
This lay-flat, practice-based book focuses on the skills that entry-level players often find challenging and provides tips, tricks and plenty of cool exercises that will have you creating music in no time that include:
- Preparing to practice before you pick up the ukulele
- Becoming a better strummer by learning the foundations for strumming
- Improving your chord changes
- Becoming a better fingerpicker
- Ten Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Practice times
- Downloadable audio files of the exercises found in the book, providing you with a self-contained practice package