The Fender Competition Series Delay Pedal creates richly resonating echo effects from short slap-back rockabilly sounds to longer repeating echo perfect for huge, soaring guitar solos (it’s great for other electronic instruments too, such as keyboards).
Dedicated delay time, feedback and level controls give you complete command of your sound’s spatial characteristics. Operates in mono or with stereo outputs for two-amplifier setups.
- Input Impedance: 500 kOhm
- Output Load Impedance: >10 kOhm
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110dBm
- Power Consumption: 11mA
- Digital Circuit300ms Delay Time
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" W x 2-1/16" H x 4-3/4" L
- Weight: 1.2 lb.
- Powered by either a 9-volt battery or an AC adapter