The Fender Competition Series Drive Pedal creates a warm overdrive reminiscent of classic ’60s and ’70s rock and blues tones. Use it to push your favourite tube or solid-state amp, creating harmonically rich crunch and sustain. With an old-school design that matches its vintage warmth, it makes an ideal choice for the musician looking for rich, harmonic over-driven tone.
- Input Impedance: 500 kOhm
- Output Load Impedance: >10 kOhm
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110dBm
- Power Consumption: 11mA
- Dimensions:2-1/2" W x 2-1/16" H x 4-3/4" L
- Weight: 1.2 lb.
- Powered by either a 9-volt battery or an AC adapter