For SATB chorus, Clarinet in B flat, Percussion, Harp and String Orchestra.
Commissioned by the Barlow Endowment for Music Composition at Brigham Young University, the Dale Warland Singers Commission Award presented by Chorus America and funded by the American Composers Forum, and Utah Chamber Artists.
First performed 30th April 2012 at the Libby Gardner Concert Hall, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, by Utah Chamber Artists, conducted by Barlow Bradford.Instrumentation.
- SATB chorus with divisions
- Solo Soprano
- Optional Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass soli
- Clarinet in Bb (offstage)
- Percussion (1 player):
- Tubular Bells, Glockenspiel, Large Bass Drum, Large Suspended Cymbal
- String Orchestra (minimum 18.104.22.168.2 players)