The D28 is a sleek dreadnought with a lot of character.
Crafted from solid East Indian rosewood at the back and sides, sitka at the top and a mahogany neck to get the widest range of tones.
This guitar is suitable for everyone but most ideal for the intermediate and advanced.
This instrument has also been a favourite for many guitarists, including Jimmy Page and Hank Williams Sr. Specifications:
- Model - D-28
- Construction - Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size - D-14 Fret
- Top - Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material - Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Side Material - Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece - White Boltaron
- Endpiece Inlay - Black/White Boltaron
- Binding - White Boltaron
- Neck Material - Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape - Low Profile
- Nut Material - Bone
- Headstock - Solid/Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate - Solid East Indian Rosewood /Raised Gold Foil
- Heelcap - White Boltaron
- Fingerboard Material - Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length - 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear - 14
- Number of Frets Total - 20
- Tuning Machines - Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Case - 640 Moulded