With the new KC-110 stereo keyboard amplifier, Roland adds another great amp to its lineup as well as another “World’s First” title to its pedigree. This keyboard amplifier is the first fully stereo, pro-quality keyboard amp that can be powered by eight AA batteries. Take this amp anywhere, plug in, and experience the rich, spatial sound that has become a Roland trademark.
- World’s first AA battery-powered stereo keyboard amp!
- Runs on eight AA batteries, eight AA rechargeable batteries, or AC power (adaptor included)
- Highly efficient 30 watts (15W+15W) stereo amplifier with two 6.5” (16 cm) speakers and two tweeters
- High-quality stereo digital effects built in: reverb, chorus, “Wide” chorus, and EQ; effects on/off can be controlled with optional footswitch
- Three independent channels with volume control
- Mic/instrument input, two stereo inputs, stereo AUX input, stereo line outputs, and headphone output
- Mounts on a speaker stand (optional speaker stand available)
- Built-in tilt-back stand
- Removable battery cartridge for easy battery replacement
True Stereo Sound
The KC-110 keyboard amp delivers pure, rich stereo sound with spatial projection that encircles the room. Its dual-power design (15W + 15W) enables brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus with “Wide” mode, plus gorgeous stereo reverb that will enhance any instrument or voice. A built-in tilt-back stand allows optimal placement and projection.
Enhance your instruments and voice with this keyboard amplifier’s onboard high-quality digital effects. EQ, reverb, and chorus are provided, plus Wide mode for deep, dramatic stereo imaging. For hands-free operation on stage, the effects on/off can be activated with an optional footswitch.
Whether you need to amplify a single instrument or a trio, the KC-110 keyboard amp is built to handle a variety of situations. Three channels are provided, each with independent volume control. Channel 1 is a Mic/Line channel, with XLR and 1/4” inputs; channels 2 and 3 offer stereo line inputs. You can also connect an MP3/CD player to the AUX input for play-along practice or performance. Master stereo outputs are provided, as well as a headphone out.