Enjoy Playing Guitar: Going Solo is an outstanding repertoire book for all aspiring classical guitarists. A refreshed and enlarged edition of Enjoy Playing Guitar Solos, this collection provides an excellent range of practice and concert material.
It is the ideal companion to Tutor Books 1 and 2 in the same series, or can equally be used as a stand-alone repertoire resource. The carefully selected pieces cover a wide variety of styles, and all fall within the technical levels of the early grades, avoiding large stretches for smaller hands. With short background notes and performance tips for each piece, this volume is an essential addition to any guitarist's collection.
- 25 fun and engaging repertoire pieces (approx. Grades 1 to 3)
- A range of styles, including Spanish, Caribbean, folk, Classical, blues, and Christmas carols
- Pieces arranged in order of difficulty to allow progression throughout the book
- Includes techniques such as harmonics, tambora, and the half barré
- Background and performance notes on each piece