Singing Games and Rhymes for Middle Years is a collection of tried and tested material for use by both class and specialist teachers. Ideally this book follows on from Singing Games and Rhymes for Early Years, but all the basic concepts are revised so that it will stand alone.
- Ideal for specialist and non-specialist teachers
- Photocopiable pupil sheets and flashcards
- Supports Level B/C of the 5-14 guidelines for music in Scotland
- Supports Key Stage 2 in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Accompanying CD helps to teach the songs and games