The Antoni 'Premiere' provides a tonality, and playing feel redolent of more expensive instruments.
With a traditional appearance, easy playability and rich tone, the 'Premiere' is a capable, and desirable instrument for the more serious student.
Antoni 'Premiere' Violin Outfit
- Hand carved solid flame maple back
- Solid flame maple ribs
- Double inlaid purfling
- Hand carved, close grain spruce table
- Hand carved satin finish flame maple neck
- High gloss 'moose nose brown'
- Ebony fingerboard and nut
- Ebony ‘heart-style’ tuning pegs with black pin and collar
- Lightweight alloy tailpiece with integral adjustable fine tuners
- Ebony end pin
- Ebony Guarneri pattern chinrest
- Selected maple fitted bridge
- Octagonal Brazilwood bow with white tip, nickel silver winding and leather lapped, fitted with natural white horse hair
- Decorative mounted ebony frog with nickel silver ferrule, decorative eye and inlaid screw
- Oblong ‘nil-gravity’ hard foam case with integral cover incorporating large external music pocket, double zip closure and double shoulder strap
- Deep blue plush lined fitted interior and lid with large internal accessory pockets and luxury overlay cloth
- Rosin cake
- USA Super Sensitive ‘Octava’ Perlon core strings fitted as standard