A step-by-step method featuring beautiful and engaging music representing all style periods. This book may be used as a student's primary method book, as well as a repertoire supplement to other Guitar methods.
- Equal training of the right and left hands
- Use of dynamics and tempo markings
- User-friendly graphics
- An extensive glossary
- Includes CD with recordings of all the pieces in the book
- Tech tips: Aid the student in development of technique, musicianship and practice skills
- Test yourself: Helps to reinforce material material learned previously