Full score for ST or SAT soloists, SATB chorus and Orchestra.
- Recitative - From harmony, from heav'nly harmony
- Chorus - From harmony, from heav'nly harmony
- Air (Soprano) - What passion cannot music raise and quell?
- Air (Tenor) and Chorus - The trumpet's loud clangour
- La Marche
- Air (Soprano) - The soft complaining flute
- Air (Alto) - The soft complaining flute
- Air (Tenor or Soprano 2) - Sharp violins proclaim
- Air (Soprano) - But oh! what art can teach?
- Air (Soprano) - Orpheus could lead the savage race
- Recitative (Soprano) - But bright Cecilia rais'd the wonder high'r
- Soprano and Chorus - As from the pow'r of sacred lays
- 2 Oboes
- 2 Bassoon
- 2 Trumpets
- Continuo (Harpsichord, Organ, and optional Lute)
Includes performance instruction and extensive preface by the editor, Donald Burrows.