iRig MIDI 2 is the first portable MIDI interface that’s compatible with Apple's Lightning cable. This, however, does not come at the expense of universal support. At the centre of iRig MIDI 2 is its detachableMini-DINconnector, which lets you attach a Lightning (included), USB (included), OTG to Mini-DIN (optional), 30-pin (optional) cable depending on the mobile device or computer that you'd like to use. Now youhave theflexibility to use MIDI with whatever device you want, anytime, and anywhere.
Rig MIDI 2 features three standard size MIDI ports: IN, OUT and THRU. These ports give you all the control and connectivity that MIDIallows: Usethe IN port to use external keyboards and controllers to play your favourite software sound modules and synthesizers. Use the OUT port to control external hardware or synthesizers from your mobile device or computer.And you canuse the THRU port to send MIDI data to multiple instruments at once. Monitoring MIDI data with iRig MIDI 2 is easy, it comes with two LEDs that give you an at-a-glance readout of the note data as it passes through theIN and OUTports.
- Universal MIDI interface for Lightning iOS devices as well as all prior generations of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch plus Android and Mac/PC
- Ultra-portable,pocket-sized form factor that you can take with you anywhere
- Lighting connector and USB cable included, OTG to Mini-DIN and 30-pin cable available separately
- Standard-sizedMIDI IN, OUT andTHRU ports
- MIDI IN/OUT LED indicators for at-a-glance monitoring of MIDI data transmission
- Draws power from host device instead of a bulky power adaptor
- Elegant and durable rubberizedenclosure
iOS: Compatible with iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S*, iPhone 4*, iPod touch (4th* and 5th generation), iPad Air 2,iPad mini 3,