Now everyone can plug in their guitar, bass or other instrument and enjoy killer tones on their iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or Samsung Professional Audio device — with the release of iRig 2, the world’smostpopular guitar interface is now better than ever before. iRig 2 builds upon the success of its predecessor by introducing essential new features — like adjustable input gain, cross-platform compatibility and a 1/4'amplifieroutput — that will once again revolutionize the way you make your music while on the go.
- The sequel to the best-selling iRig interface
- 1/4” instrumentinputfor use with guitar, bass and other line instruments
- 1/4” amplifier output for use with an external amplifier without an adaptor
- 1/8” TRRS output for use with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, MacandAndroid
- 1/8” headphone output
- Compact and lightweight design
- Selectable dual-mode switch: FX and THRU
- Input gain thumbwheel for easy signal control
- Comes with microphonestandVelcro strip
- Comes with AmpliTube FREE for iOS(free download on the App Store) and AmpliTubeFREEfor Samsung Pro Audio (free download on Samsung Galaxy Store), and a full suite of powerful IK applications and software
iOS: Compatible with iPhone7Plus*, iPhone 7*, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (6th, 5th, 4th and 3rd generation), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPadPro(12.9-inch), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad. iOS 4.3 or later is required.
Android: iRIg 2 supports Android