The Samson G-Track Pro is an all-in-one, large-diaphragm USB microphone equipped with an audio interface, a 1/4' instrument input, and an onboard mixer, which let you record the mic and instrument signals at the same time.Ideal for studio or on-the-road use, it connects to any Mac or Windows computer to provide musicians, podcasters, and gamers with detailed, high-quality sound at resolutions up to 24-bit / 96 kHz for streaming or recordingaudio.
The G-Track Pro is equipped with 1' dual capsules that capture the nuances of your voice or instrument. To optimize the sound of your recording, three selectable polar patterns—cardioid, figure-8,andomnidirectional—allow you to choose what the mic picks up and rejects.
The audio interface includes a 1/4' mono instrument input that enables singer/songwriters to quickly capture vocal and instrument performancessimultaneously. The mic and instrument can be recorded on the same tracks for streaming content or on separate tracks for post production editing.
The built-in mixer offers independent volume controls for the mic andinstrument, an 1/8' stereo/headphone output with independent level, and a mute button that silences the input signals when needed. The monitoring system allows you to choose a variety of playback options for headphones ormonitors, with zero-latency monitoring of the input signals.
The G-Track Pro features an integrated desktop base and die-cast zinc construction with a heavy-gauge mesh grille. It ships with a USB cable.
- All-in-oneUSB microphone with 24-bit / 96 kHz audio interface
- Ideal for podcasting, gaming, streaming, and recording music
- Dual 1' condenser capsules
- 3-position switch with cardioid (unidirectional), figure-8(bidirectional), and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Smooth, flat frequency response from 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- 1/4' mono instrument input for connecting a guitar, bass, or line-level device such as a drum machine or