Classroom Teaching Film or TV - Renaissance
Musicroom Terms and Conditions
1. Our terms
2. Information about us and how to contact us
3. Our contract with you
4. Our products
5. What changes can be made
6. Providing the products
7. Your rights to end the contract
Right under the Consumer Contracts
How our goodwill guarantee is more generous
14 day period to change your mind.
8. How to end the contract with us (including if you are a consumer who has changed their mind)
(b) In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind
9. Our rights to end the contract
10. If there is a problem with the product
How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. Call Customer Support on +44 (0)1284 725 725 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Your rights in respect of defective products if you are a consumer
Summary of your key legal rights
a) Up to 30 days: if your products are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
See also clause 7.5.
12. Price and payment
13. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you if you are a consumer
15. How we may use your personal information
16. Gift vouchers
16.1 Where you can use a gift voucher. From time to time we may offer gift vouchers for sale. If you purchase a gift voucher it can only be used on Musicroom.com. It is not redeemable in our high street stores. In order to redeem a gift voucher on Musicroom.com you must have a registered user account on Musicroom.com. If you do not already have an account you will be asked to create one.