Slide Guitar For Rock And Blues
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
This Item Earns 44 Musicroom Points
Roy Rogers gives a full and comprehensive introduction to the master art of the Blues slide guitar. As a world-class performer, Rogers has an unmistakable virtuoso style that draws upon the heritage of T-Bone Walker, Albert King, John Lee Hooker, and here's your chance to learn the nuts and bolts of the style. Topics include:
- How to get into open tuning
- Holding the slide
- Using vibrato and proper intonation
- Developing a powerful hybrid picking technique
- Licks and their variations
- Improvisation, harmony and rhythm riffs
- Combining the slide with hammer-ons and pull-offs
The DVD is supported by some fantastic performances by The Delta Rhythm Kings, illustrating all the points discussed and allowing you to witness the Rogers technique in context. Soon you will have the most blistering Blues solos at your fingertips.