The Acoustic Guitar Bible
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
The most complete and comprehensive guide to the acoustic guitar to date. This huge volume, with 2 CDs featuring 158 audio examples, covers absolutely everything you will need to know to approach, master and enjoy the acoustic guitar to its full potential...
- How to care for your instrument
- Different approaches to tuning
- Effective practicing and getting the best from your hands
- Tons of full pieces in a great variety of styles
- A guide to musical theory and composing, specifically written for the guitarist
- Extended chords, harmony, modal soloing and unusual improvisation
- Self-accompaniment and building exciting rhythm parts
- Loads of advanced techniques and effects such as raked harmonics and tapping
- A guide to the use of different pickups and their properties
- Caring for your instrument in transit, and all aspects of gigging - from equipment behaviour to etiquette.
Seriously detailed and fully comprehensive - if this book doesn't cover it, it simply isn't worth knowing!