Samson's G-Track is the total solution for taking you from inspiration to finished tracks.
As the world's first USB condenser microphone with a built-in audio interface and mixer, G-Track allows for simultaneous stereo input and gain control of vocals and guitar, bass, or keyboard while also providing switchable stereo, mono, and computer monitoring through an on board headphone output. In addition, G-Track features a large 19mm diaphragm configured in a supercardioid pickup pattern to provide a smooth, flat frequency response.
G-Track is fully USB bus-powered and compliant with any Mac or PC computer. The unit works brilliantly with any DAW software program and even comes with Cakewalk's Sonar LE digital audio workstation software. For additional adaptability and convenience, G-Track is bundled with a heavy-duty mic stand, as well as Audio I/O and USB cables.
Though ideal for the traveling musician or the project studio, G-Track's versatile functionality can be applied to create ideal solutions for anyone who records audio, particularly podcasters, educators and business professionals.
- Large diaphragm (19mm) studio condenser USB microphone
- Works seamlessly with GargeBand, Logic Express and Logic Pro
- Record electric guitars and vocals at once
- Record stereo instruments like keyboards or drum machines
- On-board control of input and output levels
- Heavy-duty desktop stand, Audio I/O and USB cables included
- Optical shockmount (SP04) available