Aural Training In Practice: Book 3 - Grades 6-8 (Book/3 CDs)
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
Aural Training in Practice offers valuable support to teachers preparing students for ABRSM Practical exams. The three volumes, covering Grades 1-3, Grades 4-5 and Grades 6-8, provide:
- information on what each test involves and what the examiner is looking for
- teaching hints and strategies, including warm-up material and ideas for integrating aural into lessons
- many practice exercises to prepare students for the exam
- CD recordings of all practice exercises, and examples in two or more parts, presented by an ABRSM examiner
- answers, both recorded and printed where appropriate, as a guide to the sort of responses that would be successful in the exam