Record your Guitar & Vocals with incredible tones
Guitarists have only dreamed about it until now: BOSS Guitar effects and Roland's breakthrough COSM modelling built right into powerful hardware and recording software. That's the V-STUDIO 20
. The V-STUDIO 20 matches the simplicity of a portable, hardware recording system with the power, flexibility, and control of modern PC-based recording.
Whether you're at home or on the road, you can easily connect a Guitar or mic to the VS-20 hardware and dial up genuine BOSS sounds. Once you're ready, record directly to your computer for further editing and mixing using Cakewalk Guitar Tracks recording software. Roland, Cakewalk, and BOSS are names you can trust to deliver the best recording solutions for musicians.
- Get high-quality recordings with a stereo audio interface
- Compact, portable, and USB bus-powered: perfect for mobile recording
- Control your mix and playback with real faders, knobs, and buttons
- Incredible tones from zero latency, hardware COSM DSP effects with software control
- Easy to understand: hardware matches software with tight integration
- Includes connections for monitors, headphones, pedals, and footswitches
5 easy steps to recording Guitar and Vocals:
- 1. Connect a Guitar or mic to the VS-20 hardware
- 2. Dial up the perfect Guitar or Vocal tone using genuine BOSS effects
- 3. Choose your backing tracks, hit record, and then play your parts
- 4. Use the VS-20 as a control surface for mixing and playback
- 5. Master your song and then burn a CD or make an MP3