With a clean, fresh design that omits the traditional control panel, the portable and stylish SP-170 emphasizes the vital piano elements: a comfortable keyboard and satisfying sound.Main features:
- The two skillfully sampled concert Grand Piano sounds capture all the nuances of the performer's touch.
- A total of ten sounds are provided, including electric pianos, harpsichord, organs, strings, and more.
- Korg's new Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) faithfully reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano.
- The Key Touch Control offers three levels of sensitivity to match the keyboard response to any playing style.
- The SP-170's compact body houses a robust, built-in speaker system to deliver a deep and powerful sound.
- Reverb effect adds depth and spaciousness to the sound; Chorus adds warmth and motion.
- Two headphone jacks allow for parent/child or student/teacher private practice, or for just sharing with friends
- Damper pedal and music rest complete the SP-170
- Keyboard: 88 notes (A0-C8), Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH)
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 notes /60 notes (Stereo)
- Sounds: 10 Total; Piano x 2; E. Piano x 2; Harpsichord; E. Clavichord; Vibraphone; Pipe Organ; Electric Organ; Strings
- Effects: Reverb; Chorus (Effect depth is preset for each sound)
- Demo Songs: 10 songs (1 per sound)
- Functions: Key transpose, Pitch control, MIDI Channel, MIDI Program Enable/Disable
- Jacks: Headphone/Line output x 2; MIDI OUT; Damper Pedal connection
- Sound System: Amplifier: 9 Watt × 2
- Speakers: 10cm x 5cm Oval x 2; Bass Reflex housing
- Power supply: DC 12 V Power Consumption 9 W
- Dimensions: (W x D x H): 1,312 × 325 × 133 mm / 51.65" × 12.8" × 5.24"
- Weight: 12. 1 kg / 26.68 lbs
- Included Accessories: AC adapter, Music stand, Pedal
Matching Stand SPST-1W-BK not included; available separately (View here