World Rhythm: Jammer Series 40cm Djembe - Swirl Natural
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
A serious performance Djembe, crafted from sustainable mahogany and tuned with high quality rope. This Djembe is a great solo drum with a full range of notes and sounds, it also makes a great rhythmic accompaniment to other instruments.
The Jammer Series is a range of performance Djembes offering fantastic sound and durability at a very reasonable price. Perfect for Studio percussionists or for kitting out an entire drum circle these drums are an attractive, popular choice. All the Jammer Djembes are hand carved by mastercraftsmen and strung using the industry standard 2 ring system. All Jammer Series Djembe drums come with a free Protective Djembe Hat, keeping the drum skin in top condition.
Key quality points:
- Natural, hand shaved, Goat hide skin
- Up to 19 meters of pre-stretched alpine rope on the 60cm drum.
- Up to 21 double rope runners on the 60cm drum.
- Easy grab handle.
- Long length of extra rope for future tuning.
- Traditional Mali tuning weave started on every Djembe.