The PRIVIA PX-330 is sure to impress in any sound check and is packed with features that musicians appreciate in a stage and studio instrument.
250 first-class tones (including GM tones), 180 stirring rhythms and 8 excellent digital effects ensure a successful live performance. The instrument is also hugely versatile thanks to its extensive connection options including stereo line-in and line-out.
As an encore, it has a 16-track sequencer for recording your own compositions.
- New Linear Morphing AiF sound source
- New "Tri-Sensor" hammer action
- LCD, SD Card Slot, Registration Memory
- 250 Tones, 180 Rhythms
- USB, Standard Midi, Line in/out, Pitch Bender
- Supplied with single pedal (3 pedal unit available separately, catalogue number SP32)
Compatible with home stand CS67PBK.