Naomi Yandell: Trinity Guildhall Theory Of Music Workbook - Grade 7
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
This theory workbook contains worked examples and sample exercises for Trinity Guildhall Theory Grade 7 examinations from 2009. This is suitable for use in lessons or at home, for private study.
Contains all requirements for examinations from 2009 for Grade 7.
- Information for teachers
- Hints for candidates
- Tips on learning to write music accurately and clearly
- Information boxes to explain new concepts
- Diagrams to help understanding
- Task and questions expected for the grade
- worked examples to show how to do the tasks
- Advice, reminders and interesting facts
- Lists of different words with the same meaning
- Musical words and symbols for the grade
- Sample examination paper