Martin: 00015 Auditorium Acoustic Guitar - All Solid Mahogany
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This item can only be delivered to UK addresses.
With its mahogany construction and simple appointments, the Martin 000-15
Auditorium bodied Acoustic Guitar is reminiscent of the 15 Series guitars of the 1940s. Dark stain and a satin finish give it a distinctive look. The mahogany body and top is much lighter in weight than rosewood, koa, or maple and yields a surprisingly strong, warm sound with an emphasis on clear, bright, airy trebles. Martin includes a hardshell case with the 000-15.
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Sapele or Solid Genuine Mahogany
- ROSETTE: Herringbone Style - Gold & Black
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: A-Frame ''X''
- TOP BRACES: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid Sapele or Solid Genuine Mahogany
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid Sapele or Solid Genuine Mahogany
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Square Taper
- HEADPLATE: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Raised Gold Foil
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4''
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-11/16''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2-1/8''
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Style 28
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Satin
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- FINISH NECK: Satin
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- BRIDGE STYLE: Belly
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2-1/8''
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome w/ Small Buttons
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin Studio Performance Light Phosphor Bronze (MSP4100)
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White w/ Black Dots
- PICKGUARD: Tortoise Colour
- CASE: Hard Case 330
- INTERIOR LABEL: Paper Label