Drummers everywhere, prepare for the new frontier of bass drum playing with the Eliminator Demon Drive
, the first pedal ever to truly bridge the gap between control and versatility. A real breakthrough in Drum pedal design, this is being hailed as the fastest, smoothest, most powerful pedal in the world.
This pedal was engineered to create the most seamless link between the player's musical ideas and their execution on a bass drum. Whether seeking to deliver lightning-fast blast beats or deep, rock-solid grooves, this pedal offers the adjustability to maximize your playing in any style.
Play a Demon Drive
and the first thing you'll notice is its incredible smoothness. The Demon Drive
gets its unparallelled smoothness and speed
through the use of ultra-precise components. Self-aligning spherical bearings are used to insure the footboard and Direct Link Drive are always in perfect alignment, zero-latency Z-Link U-Joints on the double pedal driveshaft and special super high speed Ninja bearings
on the axles all work in perfect sync to create the smoothest and fastest pedal on the planet.Direct Link Adjustment
- The rear position provides greater power. Loosen the key bolt and move to the front position for more finesse.Features:
- Drive: Direct Drive
- Direct Link Adjustment: The two position direct link adjusts for a choice of light or heavy feel. This creates the most seamless link between the player's musical ideas and their execution on a bass drum.
- Ninja Bearings: The Ninja Bearings were originally designed by skateboarding engineers, these bearings feature micro-polished steel balls for amazing speed and incredible smoothness.
- Duo-Deck Longboard: The most unique feature of the Demon Drive pedal is Pearl's exclusive Duo-Deck, the world's first convertible footboard. Through a simple adjustment, the Demon Drive pedal can be adjusted from a traditional shortboard to a longboard pedal in seconds, offering a slightly lighter, quicker feel that is the preferred setup when speed is a necessity.
- Beater Stroke Adjustment: A choice of two positions for a finesse or power feel. Simply loosen the clamshell to change position.
- Beater Stroke Adjustment: This pedal also introduces the world's first two-position Beater Stroke Adjustment. The two position direct link adjusts for a choice of light of heavy feel.Click Lock Spring Tension: The Click Lock prevents the tension knob from loosening no matter who hard you play. Simply flip up the lever for adjustment.
- Adjustable Traction Plate: The Aluminum Traction Dots are fully adjustable to vary the amount of slip or grip for your playing.
- Foot Board Height Adjustment: Loosen and rotate to desired footboard height. Rotation is clearly indexed for optimal repeatable.