Lin Marsh And Wendy Cook: The Show Must Go On!
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
Whether teacher, performer, first-time director or experienced stage-hand, Lin Marsh And Wendy Cook: The Show Must Go On!
is a good starting point for a first venture into music theatre, or a source of new ideas if you are an old hand.
This book offers all you need to know to ensure that your show runs smoothly and successfully, including help in:
- Choosing imaginative and appropriate repertoire.
- Designing your set, costumes and props.
- Creating the magic through music, lighting and sound.
- Scheduling, from audition to performance.
- Teaching and staging a song.
- Preparing your performers, both physically and vocally.
Have you ever found a jigsaw in a plastic bag at the back of a cupboard, without a picture showing how it should look? This is the challenge faced by anyone putting together a piece of musical theatre, an enormous number of elements that must fit together perfectly. Lin and Wendy have put together more than most and know just how it is done.