Garwood Whaley: Primary Handbook For Timpani
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
Internationally acclaimed by today's leading teachers, Primary Handbook For Timpani
is designed for the beginner at any age. This method provides a complete introduction to timpani playing for private lesson or classroom use. The play-along CD also makes this the ideal self-instruction method.
- Play-along this CD features recordings for every exercise.
- Systematic approach designed for the very beginning student.
- Adopted by today's leading timpani performer/educators.
- Tuning studies.
- Solos studies suitable for contest, recital and audition.
- Comprehensive information on timpani fundamentals.
- Technical studies to develop: Rolls, Staccato, Muffling, Cross-sticking