Helen MacGregor and Catherine Birt: Singing Phonics (Book and CD)
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
A songbook bursting with stimulating play based activities to teach first steps in phonics. Full of brilliant ideas for getting children interested and involved in music with an engaging and entertaining presentation.
- More than 30 easy-to-learn songs and chants using both original and traditional melodies
- Supports the Letters and Sounds DCSF curriculum document for early years phonics
- Photocopiable illustrations and letter cards
- Audio CD containing lively performance tracks means that no music reading is required
- Can be used by specialist and generalist practitioners