The ABRSM Songbook - Book 2
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
The five-volume ABRSM Songbook
series offers singers and their teachers an unrivalled choice of core repertoire that will provide the bedrock for many years of rewarding vocal study.
This series features:
- Over 1000 art songs, drawn from Grades 1-5 of the Associated Board's Singing syllabus.
- A massive range of repertoire from the Medieval to modern musicals - many in practical new editions.
- Irresistible new arrangements by Carol Barratt of eighteen classic songs.
- A rich collection of sixty authentic unaccompanied traditional songs, sourced from around the world.
- English singing translations for every non-English-language song - many newly-commissioned.
- Useful notes on the songs containing background information and performance suggestions.
- CDs of Piano accompaniment to all the art songs, performed by Simon Lepper, as well as recordings of the text to every song, performed by native speakers.