Spider Valve™ is the result of a groundbreaking collaboration between Line 6 and Reinhold Bogner fusing the versatility of modeling with the performance and feel of a world-class tube amplifier.
The Spider Valve design combines 12AX7 preamp tubes with Line 6's signature modeling front-end, a marriage that allows each part of the sonic equation to deliver what it does best: creamy, cascading distortion and enriched harmonics from the tubes, and 12 of the world's finest amp models and seven stunning effects from the modeling front end. And, of course, perfectly matched 6L6 power tubes driving Celestion® Vintage 30 speakers to deliver unprecedented sonic impact and spatial imaging.
With the simple front-end controls and display, programmable patches and presets are instantly within reach. Tweak your tone even further with the front panel Presence, Drive, Bass, Mid and Treble controls: this is a true-blue tube amp, and it acts like one, responding and delivering all the analog detail, performance and warmth of every amp model and effect.
Effects: Line 6 effects have achieved cult status in top studios and stage rigs of discerning guitarists. With Spider Valve, Line 6 delivers a palette of top grade integrated effects - easily accessed and tweaked from the front panel using the SmartControl FX knobs.
- A choice of phaser, chorus or tremolo lets you tweak your tone from rich luscious modulations to dramatic orbital gyrations.
- From the swirling feedback of the sweep echo to the organic decay of the tape echo, Spider Valve delays provide an unmatched level of dimension and depth.
- The Spider Valve effects arsenal is complete with a dedicated reverb control - allowing you to dial in anything from subtle ambiences to cavernous spaces.
- 40W Class AB tube amp through (2) 12AX7 preamp tubes and (2) 6L6 power tubes
- 2X12" configuration featuring a pair of Premium Celestion® Vintage 30 speakers
- 12 dialed in amp models (channel voices) that deliver a complete tonal range from shimmering clean to insane grind
- 7 Smart Control FX (up to 3 simultaneous) including Tape Echo, Sweep Echo, Standard Delay (all with Tap Tempo) Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, and Reverb
- Built-in front panel tuner
- 36 user programmable channels
- 300+ presets covering the greatest guitar tones of all time
- POD® XLR direct out for studio direct tone
- Compatible with FBV2, FBV Express and FBV Shortboard foot controllers
- Single and dual 1/4" speaker output jacks for connection to auxiliary cabinets
- 1/4" power amp input jack for POD® amp and effect modelers
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Dimensions: 30" L x 25" H x 15" D
to go to the FBV Express foot controller, compatible with this amp.