Sex, drugs, egos, money, fans, music, god and who we love and hate... the rock stars have their say.
Featuring over 2,000 words of wisdom and stupidity from all your favourite rock stars and five decades of rock'n'roll.
- 'Don't interpret me. My songs don't have any meaning. They're just words.' - Bob Dylan.
- 'I was a veteran before I was a teenager.' - Michael Jackson.
- 'I would rather eat my own testicles than reform The Smiths, and that's saying something for a vegetarian.' - Morrissey.
- 'I am the only man who can say he's been in Take That and at least two members of the Spice Girls.' - Robbie Williams.
- 'Rehab is a cop-out.' - Amy Winehouse.