The Yamaha EZ-200
lighted Keyboard gives you a high-quality instrument with 61-touch sensitive keys that provide a great learning tool for beginners. Lighted key guides, used in conjunction with the integrated Education Suite (YES) teaching system, give you the ability to learn visually while enjoying the feel of real Piano-sized keys and great sounds on the EZ-200.
Never played before? The EZ-200 lighted keyboard from Yamaha
will have you playing songs from the very first day. Just call up a song from the 100 songs built-in to the Keyboard, select if you’d like to play the left or right hand part and hit "Start". The keyboard will light up the key that you’re supposed to play, and in fact, the song will actually stop and wait for you to find the correct key! All of the tools you need are found in the Keyboard, including how to play chords.
If you’re buying a keyboard having piano in mind, you’ll want Yamaha's
Touch Response feature. On an acoustic Piano, striking a key harder will produce a louder sound, striking it softer will produce a softer sound. With Yamaha’s
"Touch Response" the EZ-200 Keyboard responds like an acoustic Piano.
You're never more than a button push away from the most realistic Piano sound in portable Keyboards today. One press of the Portable Grand button resets the entire keyboard to a stereo-sampled Piano – perfect for when it's time to practice. Yamaha
is known around the world for the quality of our acoustic Pianos and this attention to detail is evident as you enjoy the warmth and clarity of the EZ-200 Portable Grand Piano. And of course, the Keyboard includes a Sustain Pedal jack on the back for practicing and playing Piano pieces.Keyboard
DisplayYamaha Education Suite V5
- 61 Full-size touch-sensitive lighted keys (C1-C6)
- Listen and Learn, Timing, Waiting, Chord Dictionary, Grading
- 100 Songs separated into left and Right hand parts for learning
- Total Number 367 Compatibility General MIDI (GM) & XGlite Compatible Piano Voice Quality Stereo Drum Kits 12 + 1 SFX Kit Polyphony 32 note max.
Digital EffectsPanel Controls
- Styles 100 Variations Intro, Main A/B, Ending, Fill-in x 2 Control Accompaniment on/off, sync-start, start/stop, intro/ending, main A/B (auto fill) One Touch Settings 1 per style
- On/Off, Master Volume, Lesson R/L, Listen & Learn, Timing, Waiting, Chord Dictionary, Style Controls, Tap/Tempo, Function, Song Select, Style Select, Voice Select, Portable Grand, Sound Effect Kit, Reverb On/Off, Numeric Selector, Metronome, Demo
- Volume: Accompaniment, Song, Main Voice, Metronome. Other: Tuning, Transpose, Split Point, Main Voice Octave, Reverb Type & Depth, Panel Sustain, Local On/Off, External Clock, Initial Setup Send, Time Signature, Demo Cancel
AmplifierSpeakersRated VoltageDimensions (W x D x H)
- Phones / Aux. Out L/R, DC in, footswitch
- 37 1/4 x 13 2/3 x 4 1/3" (945 x 348 x 110 mm)