Tony Skinner: Improvising Lead Guitar - Intermediate Level
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
This Item Earns 24 Musicroom Points
Registry Of Guitar Tutors: Improvising Lead Guitar is the most comprehensive and effective guide to Lead Guitar improvisation ever produced. The volumes in this series are designed especially to accompany the 'Lead Guitar' section of the RGT Electric Guitar exams.
There are five titles in the series - all relate to the exact requirements of the RGT grades. A professionally recorded ten track full band backing CD is provided with each book.
Topics covered include:
- How to develop improvisation skills;
- How to use modes, scales and arpeggios;
- How to make your playing more creative;
- How to follow chord charts and modulations.
- These books and CDs are the perfect aids for teaching lead guitar improvisation.