A New Tune A Day: Classical Guitar - Book 1 (DVD Edition)
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
Since it first appeared in the 1930s, the concise, clear content of the best-selling A Tune A Day
series has revolutionised music-making in the classroom and the home.
Now, for the first time, C Paul Herfurth's original books have been completely rewritten with new music and the latest instrumental technique for a new generation of musicians. The A New Tune A Day
books have the same logical, gentle pace, and keen attention to detail, but with a host of innovations: the inclusion of a DVD and an audio CD - with actual performances and backing tracks - will make practice even more fun and exciting, and the explanatory diagrams and photographs will help the student to achieve the perfect technique and tone.
This book contains:
- Advice on equipment
- Instructions for an effective technique and a comfortable posture
- Easy-to-follow section on reading music
- Demonstration DVD introducing basic techniques and notation
- Audio CD with a virtuoso performance, backing tracks and audio examples
- Great music including duets
- Tests to check progress and comprehension
- Useful pull-out chart giving note positions and common chords