A New Tune A Day: Viola - Book 1 (DVD Edition)
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
The DVD edition of this hugely popular series of tutors gets you even closer to your instrument with a set of real music lessons right there on your screen! A New Tune A Day
features the same logical, gentle pace and keen attention to detail that made earlier editions so hugely popular and successful. Clear explanatory diagrams and photographs help guide you through the lessons and achieve the very best in tone, technique and posture. The selection of music is fresh and exciting, including duets and rounds to inspire the student and ensure that those vital practice hours are never boring!
The book includes:
- Advice on your instrument and the equipment you will need
- Instructions for effective technique and comfortable playing
- Explanatory pages on reading and understanding music
- Tests to check your own progress and comprehension
The accompanying audio CD features a virtuoso performance and backing track for each pieces, as well as recorded examples to support the lessons.
The DVD features lessons on:
- Basic techniques
- Putting the instrument together
- Looking after your instrument
- Basic music notation
- How to approach your first piece