Team Woodwind: Saxophone In Bb
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
is designed for everyone who wants to learn to play woodwind. This method:
- presents a flexible course which can be tailored to suit each student
- is ideal for individual, group or class tuition
- contains plenty of carefully graded music in a wide variety of styles
- encourages ensemble playing with varied repertoire for mixed wind group and integrates with ensemble music in Team Strings, Team Brass, Team Recorder and Team Percussion
- offers more than 40 pieces which can be played in unison between flute and clarinet
- contains over 50 well-known titles selected from the worlds of pop, jazz and the shows, as well as traditional and folk material
- provides imaginative piano accompaniments for selected pieces and chord symbols where appropriate
- develops instrument-related aural skills, improvisation and composition
- offers helpful notes for the teacher, together with clear ensemble scores.