Secrets Of Singing: Male (Low And High Voice)
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
SOS is an indispensable guidebook for serious vocalists of all ability levels and styles of music. Whether you're singing for pleasure or for profit; Secrets of Singing will give you the know-how to practice; audition; perform; and record professionally. The book includes:
- Two CDs with a series of thirty-three fully explained; state-of-the-art exercises (with vocal examples). The first CD contains explanations and exercises for the male low voice. The 2nd CD contains explanations and exercises for the male high voice.
- Ten-step power vocal work-out
- Trouble-shooting guides
- Endurance exercise groups
- Voice maintenance and hygiene tips
- Numerous quick reference charts
- Four simplified; easy-to-understand sections describing the inner workings of the vocal instrument