Music Theory In a Nutshell Grades 1-5
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
This book is an essential reference for anyone learning to sing or play an instrument, studying the theory of music or revising for examinations. You can look up key signatures, major and minor scales, intervals, ornaments and instruments of the orchestra. It is also a great help with writing rhythms and composing melodies. Two of the sections at the end of the book cover the key French, German and Italian words needed for grades 1-5.
- Attractive layout with clear examples and illustrations.
- All major and minor scales ascending and descending.
- Ornaments explained with easy-to-follow examples.
- A guide to writing rhythms and composing melodies.
- A comprehensive list of musical terms and signs.