Secrets Of Singing: Female (Low And High Voice)
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
This Item Earns 86 Musicroom Points
The Female Edition of Secrets of Singing
is unique as it was designed with complete vocal instructions and singing exercices specifically tailored for the female singing range. Secrets of Singing
is an indispensable guidebook for serious vocalists of all ability levels and styles of music. Whether you're singing for pleasure or for profit, it will give you the know-how to practice, audition, perform, and record professionally. The book includes:
- Two complete CDs with a series of thirty-three fully explained, state-of-the-art exercises (with vocal examples). The first CD contains explanations and exercises for the female low voice. The second CD contains explanations and exercises for the female high voice.
- A ten-step power vocal work-out
- Trouble-shooting guides
- Endurance exercise groups
- Voice maintenance and hygiene tips
- Numerous quick reference charts
- Four simplified, easy-to-understand sections describing the inner workings of the vocal instrument