Kathy/David Blackwell: Viola Time Joggers (CD Edition)
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
This Item Earns 16 Musicroom Points
Viola Time Joggers
boasts no less than 47 simple yet delightful melodies that will encourage and inspire the Viola beginner. The pieces have been written and selected to offer opportunities to develop all the skills the early Viola player needs, and to develop your confidence with the instrument. The book includes:
- Open-string pieces and tunes for finger pattern 0-1-23-4
- All manner of styles from Rock to Calypso
- C-String Specials, to give you plenty of practice on the C stringEasy duets to play with friends of your teacher
- Simple slurs and dynamics, giving you your fist taste in expressive and legato playing
- A Music Fact-Finder page to help with awkward words and signs
A CD is included that features full performances that you can play along to, with Drums and Bass added to the Jazz and Rock numbers.
Many of the tunes are also compatible with the Fiddle Time Joggers
collection for Violin (catalogue no.322089X)
A set of straight-forward Piano accompaniments are also available (catalogue no.3221195)